Thursday 8 May 2014

Objectify Me

Good Day, 
I feel this poem is self explanatory, but I'll add the following words anyway. Everyone is unique and individual. What one person feels is ugly or odd, another can find beautiful or intoxicating. No judgement here, hence the following poem :-)


Objectify Me

In the way I walk or how I talk.
Looks and glances, passed by chances.

In my dark brown eyes or rounded thighs.
My gasps of breath or ample chest.

My suggestive talk or stealth like walk. 
These open lips and swinging hips. 

Long flowing hair and hardened stare.
Words so curt and how they hurt.

Lashes fluttered, wicked words muttered.
Warm olive skin... the way I sin.

This open mind or how I dine.
My sexual taste and blinded haste.

My fighting stance to the way I dance.
From words uncouth, to the bitter truth.

My stinging whips or teasing nips!
My stockinged foot and teasing look.

For all the wrongs in me you see, 
There's one who'll want to objectify me.


By Helen Stallard

March 8, 2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment