Friday 7 March 2014

Manhood

Hi Guys, 
Todays post is about my husband. Not many of you will know that he is 14 years my junior and after 10 wonderful years of being together… I still love and desire him. So I dedicate this to him. 

Nick, this is for you. For all that you are, all that you have been and all that you will become. All my love H x 

Manhood

Observing you as you undress. 
And feeling your manly caress.
Touch your muscles as they flex.
As I whisper my requests. 

Feel the grooves that define.
Follow curves and perfect lines. 
Knowing your body is my shrine. 
Elated knowing you are mine. 

As you lay me on covered ground.
And your manhood I surround.
Reaching euphoria so profound.
My whole being you have crowned.


By Helen Stallard

March 7 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment