Monday 24 March 2014

Miss Strawberry Blonde

Good Day, 
Hope you are all well and enjoying the poetry thus far?

Today's poem is a free verse and dedicated to someone very special to me… Who helped me discover who I was and am. My love goes out to them. 


Miss Strawberry Blonde

I breathe you in... Inhale you.
My eyes follow your contours
Your scent better than mans. 
Purer than his musky odour.

You flatter my inner senses.
With everything that you are.
Strawberry blonde locks,
Cascade around your breasts.

The flatness of your tummy.
Your delicate flawless skin.
Laid before me to devour.
Directing me, inviting me. 

I follow your inner thighs. 
Advancing to your sounds. 
No words form, but I’m clear. 
Your delectable moans entice.

Writhing; you turn in delight.
Ecstasy readable on your face.
Slim arms wrap me in love.
With it I am whole, now part of you.

By Helen Stallard

March 24, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment